Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 Probe

Attachments

• hev1.jpg
    hev1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 217
  • hev2.jpg
    hev2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 211
oops i answered my own quesiton... posted prematurely damn i hate when i do that..

Nastar.com

How Can I Win One of Those Cool Medals?

Each time you race Nature Valley NASTAR you could win a Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze medal depending on the handicap you earn in your age & gender category. The NASTAR Handicap Chart shows the handicap needed in each age & gender category to win a particular medal. Click here to view the NASTAR Handicap Chart.

Medals are awarded to participants in accordance with official Nature Valley NASTAR scoring regulations at the time of the race. Each resort should have a supply of Nature Valley NASTAR medals on hand and is in charge of distributing medals to participants. Typically resorts distribute medals at the finish area and/or at a base lodge. Participants are encouraged to confirm this location at the time of the race. The hosting resort is the only place you can get a resort-specific Nature Valley NASTAR medal. Unfortunately, NASTAR does not have a supply of resort-specific medals on hand. If you misplaced your medal or never received your medal from the resort you must contact the resort directly.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back