Heart skips a beat at beach today

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
HEY GUYS!!!! I GOT UP EARLY TODAY AND HIT THE BEACH. I DUG A FEW COINS AND GOT A STRONG RING SIGNAL DOWN BY THE WATER AT ABOUT 5". WELL I ALMOST S---- MY PANTS WHEN THIS BEAUTY POPPED UP!!!!!! I THOUGHT I HAD A NICE OLD ENGAGEMENT RING ABOUT 2 CARATS SET IN PLATINUM. NOW THE BAD NEWS :-\ WHEN I GOT HOME TO POLISH IT UP A BIT I NOTICED IT WAS PLATED AND THE STONE WAS GLASS. WHAT A LET DOWN!!!!. BUT IT WAS FUN FOR AWILE. THANKS FOR LOOKIN AND KEEP ON DIGGIN, THE ROOSTER

Attachments

• 6-4-05 finds 028.jpg
    6-4-05 finds 028.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 476
Upvote 0
Hey thats still a ring. Great find and you know the detector is doing its job. Sounds like a good spot too. HH

thats still an awesome looking ring ~ some costume jewelry when done well is worth more than u would think - bakelite jewelry is fetching some big bucks -

nice job rooster.i know the feeling but that rush is great though isnt it?WTG on your finds

The ring is nice but the coins is really good. You got enough coins for a cup of coffee. I wish I could count the hunts where I didn't get that. You always okay if you get enough for coffee :)

Wild Boulder

Nice finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

wow great find! I would love to find one like that! im still diging trash!!! H/H

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back