🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Heart Shaped Relic - I am stumped!

DJDirt208

Jul 26, 2024

Attachments

• 20240721_215131.jpg
    20240721_215131.jpg
    883.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 20240721_215209.jpg
    20240721_215209.jpg
    839.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I have found two of the exact same thing plus a star. Ive never been able to identify them and
your post reminded me I have them. If you ever find out what they are please let me know.

dz

Upvote 0
I have found two of the exact same thing plus a star. Ive never been able to identify them and
your post reminded me I have them. If you ever find out what they are please let me know.

dz
I will certainly let you know if I get this bad boy identified.

Upvote 0
Maybe a trivet for a sad iron? If so, it would have to have enough legs so it could stand up and keep the hot iron off the table underneath.

Upvote 0
By the looks of it could it be a type of animal shoe ? All my horse shoes have flanges on the outside to keep them in place . Is it magnetic ? Are there any nail slots in it ? I have no idea what type of animal foot it could go on
Need more pictures and cleaned up a little more

Upvote 0
DJDirt also WELCOME to a very fine forum :)

Upvote 0
By the looks of it could it be a type of animal shoe ? All my horse shoes have flanges on the outside to keep them in place . Is it magnetic ? Are there any nail slots in it ? I have no idea what type of animal foot it could go on
Need more pictures and cleaned up a little more
Possibly a small donkey shoe. Initially I was thinking this, still need more info.

Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 8
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 3
I am thinking Deftone got it :) NICE JOB DEFTONE

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back