Heads I Win Tails You Lose & 2 Sacs Woohoo!

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005
Heads I Win Tails You Lose & 2 Sac's Woohoo!

Hey everybody, I went to the elementary school in a neighboring town (where I found the 68 class ring) today and decided to give a small strip of the soccer field a try today.? It was one of my best detecting adventures yet.? First I found this token lol.? I cleaned it with electrolysis, and toothpaste.? Next, I found my first not one but 2 sac dollars, and they were right next to each other.? If anyone who has a dfx is wondering, they hit as a quarter in coin/jewelry mode.? I cleaned them with alum foil, boiling hot water, and super washing soda.? They turned out beautiful!? ?I sat in my truck for 15 minutes as it started raining hard, and when it quit, I went right back at it.? I then proceeded to find quite a bit of clad.? $1.34 cents to be exact, bringing the days total to $3.34.? Not bad for a couple of hours.? The mosquitos started eating me alive, so I left.? I guarantee I will be back though.? I also found some blank shells, probably from sporting events gone by.? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the pics.? Happy Hunting everyone.

Loren Farrar
Founder http://www.easystopgiftshop.com

Attachments

• Headsiwintalesyoulose.jpg
    Headsiwintalesyoulose.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 414
  • Sacajewias.jpg
    Sacajewias.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 421
  • Clad&stuff.jpg
    Clad&stuff.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0
Re: Heads I Win Tails You Lose & 2 Sac's Woohoo!

Great finds.My 8year old son identified the pendant as Beaver Warrior from Yugi-oh.

? ? ? ? ? ?HH,jimmy

Cool finds,,, WTG!!!
And ya already have the pendant ID'ed
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Very nice finds. I have a DFX and have yet to find a Sac dollar. HH

jimmy5503 said:
Great finds.My 8year old son identified the pendant as Beaver Warrior from Yugi-oh.

? ? ? ? ? ?HH,jimmy
How did he do on the identification of the Heads I win Coin. LOL .

Great finds LuvmyDFX. Sounds like this one spot should keep on giving for a while. HH

That was a great outing,Probably not alot of tho's dollars to be dug. I know the few i got in change went into the coin chest as did most i would guess.Nice finds and HH

Cool stuff!

HH

Lonewolfe

I found one of those heads-tails coins last year.Very nice digs!wtg

peace,bigrig

Finding tokens is neat, I tend to find put-put golf's and kids gaming tokens. Nice digging!

The Sac. Dollars they are not 2000W's by any chance are they? Some marked 2000W are 22k gold. ;D Its true!! Look it up in your Red Book.

Keep it up, HH!!

Attachments

• moneysign.jpg
    moneysign.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 297
  • moneysign.jpg
    moneysign.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 236

Nice Digs..........I havent found a sac dollar yet but I just found a token like yours last week....There pretty Cool......Heh Heh

Heads.jpg

Cool......Heh Heh.....................................Cool......Heh Heh

beavisbutthead01.gif

McNickel, that is too funny lol ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back