Heading to Florida tomorrow...hoping I can hunt...

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hoping I can find something for "show and tell"
health is not at 100% - not even 50% - so dont know how much I can get in
or how long
My girlfriend booked the trip but she screwed up and booked it for high tides
instead of the lows - normally I book when low tides are at sunrise - I told her
to look for early AM lows - dont know what dates she put in but she did the opposite
so I will have to hunt mid day lows - not what i wanted but have to take what i get

Upvote 11
hoping I can find something for "show and tell"
health is not at 100% - not even 50% - so dont know how much I can get in
or how long
My girlfriend booked the trip but she screwed up and booked it for high tides
instead of the lows - normally I book when low tides are at sunrise - I told her
to look for early AM lows - dont know what dates she put in but she did the opposite
so I will have to hunt mid day lows - not what i wanted but have to take what i get
Come on down. Some northerly winds have created some good cuts on the treasure Coast, but a lot of it is in renourishment sand. Check out the Treasurebeachesreport blog for some current conditions. Where you headed?
Best of luck. I know that I have left all the good stuff on the beach for you.

Due to recent temps, not many are going into the water therefore the dry sand may be more productive for you anyway...despite the tides.
I dont do dry really at all - waters down there been good to me 95% of the time - i wear a mask and hop in and look for hard bottom - if none i drive and hop multiple spots till i find some
my gf drives and i can have her drop me off at spots where theres no public parking - that one of my secrets

Come on down. Some northerly winds have created some good cuts on the treasure Coast, but a lot of it is in renourishment sand. Check out the Treasurebeachesreport blog for some current conditions. Where you headed?
Best of luck. I know that I have left all the good stuff on the beach for you.
what is the southern most treasure coast beach that is Legal to hit in the water
I might be temped to take a ride north - I will be hitting more in the south east area
if no good i might drive across to gulf to hook up with friends

what is the southern most treasure coast beach that is Legal to hit in the water
I might be temped to take a ride north - I will be hitting more in the south east area
if no good i might drive across to gulf to hook up with friends
I think its below Ft Pierce.

Best of luck... get over by me.. msg me and i will point you in some good possible spots.
my friend is in Venice

Reactions: ARC
I've been doing real good lately. Ft Lauderdale really sucks though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back