Headed to AZ end of this Month..

tryn2havefun

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
I'm heading out the end of this month with my Father he is 78 years old and has always wanted us to go metal detecting for gold nuggets.. Do any of you guys know of any washes or land that is available for us to metal detect and maybe have a little luck? just want him to find a flake or 2 :) . were also gonna try a little panning. any helpful locations would be greatly appreciated.. Not asking for your private locations, just hopeful to have him find a little something..

Thanks William Mincher
[email protected]

Upvote 0
EXCUSE ME !!!! ARE you INVITING ME ALONG ????

Can i call you ?

If so MSG me your phone number

Trying to have fun let me welcome you to TREASURENET !! I hope you enjoy this forum. I live in Ohio where are you located ?

Here is a sight you might find useful. Please read the descriptions for the ghost towns you research for some still have inhabitants and some on personal property. In the descriptions for ach. AND make use you know the laws for metal detecting on BLM or state/federal lands. Have a great trip. I go west about every two years.
Also, you might check out the GPAA also. It may be something for you if really interested in gold. I am not promoting them just listing an option.

Here is a sight you might find useful. Please read the descriptions for the ghost towns you research for some still have inhabitants and some on personal property. In the descriptions for ach. AND make use you know the laws for metal detecting on BLM or state/federal lands. Have a great trip. I go west about every two years.
Also, you might check out the GPAA also. It may be something for you if really interested in gold. I am not promoting them just listing an option.

Great IDEA Traveler777 Thanks

Trying to have fun let me welcome you to TREASURENET !! I hope you enjoy this forum. I live in Ohio where are you located ?
Hannibal Missouri.. and my father lives in West Plains Mo..

Near Canton Ohio here will be 76 in a couple months

If renting a ATV in another state , research the laws and or permits needed to use them on public land . You don't want to ruin your trip with some citation that would dampen this adventure.

If renting a ATV in another state , research the laws and or permits needed to use them on public land . You don't want to ruin your trip with some citation that would dampen this adventure.
Russau YOUR point IS A VERY GOOD POINT thank you for SHARING !!!

Russau you are so CORRECT !! Thanks

The "alpine Tunnel" near Pitkin, in Colorado is a great spot to 4 wheel to.

Breath taking scenery, shear drop offs, my wife was on the back of my 4 wheeler, and started crying, she was so scared. She begged my to turn around, but i just left her along the trail, and picked her up on the way back. :laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back