Have the treasure leads come to you

phxmark123

Apr 9, 2005
Sherman Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
I have a hard time finding good leads here in north Texas so I thought maybe I would post that I will look for treasures on your property on some newgroups. Start a few of my own message boards. MSN groups, Yahoo groups. I just listed "If you are a property owner and have something lost or would just like to see what treasures are on your property email me" Of course I went into more detail. Now just to get that message out to all in Grayson County Texas. Hmm...who knows maybe Ill get an email program to send out email like those guys that want me to buy their product to make my manhood bigger, stronger and last longer

Interesting idea! Let us know how it works put. Not sure how you could just limit it to one area, so post any out of state leads for the rest of us. ;D

I'm in Fort Worth..sounds like a good idea..btw..if your interested in a partner or just someone to detect with let me know by email - [email protected]
By the way, what detector do you use.. and what are your best finds to date.

Rocky, did you state in your posting who gets to "see" the treasure and who gets to "keep" the treasure? And in any case . . . . as an example, let's say you luck out and find a valuable gold coin, worth maybe hundreds of dollars . . . . do you think a property owner who sees that is going to say, "Nice find there buddy, live long and enjoy it." ::) lol

Hobo

Rocky: Im fairly new to detecting this time. I did it for awhile mainly for gold nuggets in the Bradshaw mountians in Arizona. I think my best find was a turquoise and silver ring. I try to get out for at least a couple hours a week. Been finding a few coins at the parks but nothing of any vaule. I love the treasure adventure. Did gold mining, ghost town hunting and a little splunking. Texas is a little different hunting than Arizona, private land and all. Thats why I thought I would do those postings like I did. BTW if you notice at the bottom center of all my posts I use a Garrett ACE 250 and a Bounty Hunter Sharpshooter.
da Hobo: Well I would make an agreement in advance about finds and if necessary did I mention I am 46 6'2" 210lbs and work out regulary...lol. If we couldnt agree I would say we sell the find and split the cost. But Texas is a finders keepers state even on someone elses property

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back