Have ANY of you ever went and saw the PYRAMIDS ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the only pyramid I'd recommend visiting today--or any day.
0e63a2d6-b775-43c4-8ee3-bce603e0ad89.jpg

Don in SoCal

I am referring to the ones in Egypt

I was there in the early 80's when I was in the Navy. I was on The Eisenhower, we visited Alexandria Egypt. Got on a beat-up old bus with about 30 other sailors and a guide, and we drove to Cairo. I did everything you would want to do there; I would go as far as to say it was an adventure. Had to push start the bus a few times in the desert, toured the pyramids, saw the light show at night with the pyramids in the background. King Tuts treasures were on a world tour but just got back to Cairo before we got there so I was able to see them there. Rode a camel, that's an entire other story. It was about 42 years ago now, back then we had to mail film off the ship to get it developed, out of about 5 rolls I only ever got 1 back. We were pretty comfortable on that trip but I would not go back there now, there's too much going on in the world. Good luck

Reconsider travel to Egypt due to terrorism. Exercise increased caution in Egypt due to  the Embassy’s limited ability to assist dual national U.S.-Egyptian citizens who are arrested or detained.

Do not travel to:

• The Sinai Peninsula (with the exception of travel to Sharm El-Sheikh by air) due to terrorism.
  • The Western Desert due to terrorism.
  • Egyptian border areas due to military zones.

Rosicrucian Pyramids of Bucks County​

Quakertown, Pennsylvania

Visiting The First Rosicrucian Order in America. Mysticism, Occultism, Esotericism (The Occult)​

The headquarters of the Fraternitas Rosae Crucis, complete with Rosicrucian pyramids, all in the Pennsylvania woods.​

Reconsider travel to Egypt due to terrorism. Exercise increased caution in Egypt due to  the Embassy’s limited ability to assist dual national U.S.-Egyptian citizens who are arrested or detained.

Do not travel to:

• The Sinai Peninsula (with the exception of travel to Sharm El-Sheikh by air) due to terrorism.
  • The Western Desert due to terrorism.
  • Egyptian border areas due to military zones.
Jeff VERY good info MANY THANKS !!!

SD51 Thank you for your input :) This is what is bothering me . Jeff your post here is GREAT MANY THANKS

Creskol : When i made this posting ii was only thinking about the ones in Egypt. I had forgot about the ones you mentioned ! . But since you brought them up do you mind telling what you seen there and your opinions on them ? I really would like to heart ABOUT YOUR tripos there PLEASE !!!

Mike B Thank you for your reply :) I sure liked it and would love to hear more about it :) Thanks

The Louvre I believe it was that now has a fancy huge glass pyramid entrance from it's center to the gift shop. I've only been to CA and FR. I would love to see Great Britain.

There are many ancient pyramids in California and all over North America. Just not like the megalithic ones in Egypt.

I wouldn't go there on a bet these days, Gare, but if you ever do it would be a pretty cool thing to talk about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back