✅ SOLVED has flowers and expands

stthornhill

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this from one of my ex's grandmothers, so I'm guessing it's minimum of 30 years old. I have no idea what it's used for. I've seen similar things (that don't move) for hair. I've also seen some similar things from the 40's that were the openings of purses, but they tended to be more vertical. This is just slightly convex. There are no marks or any type of writing anywhere on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to figure it out for a couple years, but can't find anything on it. flower top.jpg

Thank you both so much! I'd worn it in my hair a couple of times, but I've also put broaches and things like that in my hair, so I figured I probably wasn't the best judge in this case. Anyway, thank you guys so, so much. I'd been wondering about it for a while and it was really starting to bug me that I couldn't find anything on it.

Upvote 0
Go to your local pharmacy and you will see the same style clip in the hair section! Nothing nearly as nice as that but same kind of idea. I actually wouldn't wear it if I were you! Looks to be with some money especially if it's really that old! Does it have any markings on it?

Kathy (koolaidsmile) :-)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back