Hard times tokens

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we can all agree that the united states has once again fallen on hard times. Where the heck are the tokens! I think this is exactly what are economy and the people of america need. Future tnet members need to be able to find and recover these in a hundred years. I'm thinking bread tokens some cereal tokens maybe a beer token:laughing7:. How about a gas token.

bluehunter1973 said:
I think we can all agree that the united states has once again fallen on hard times. Where the heck are the tokens! I think this is exactly what are economy and the people of america need. Future tnet members need to be able to find and recover these in a hundred years. I'm thinking bread tokens some cereal tokens maybe a beer token:laughing7:. How about a gas token.

They come in the form of paper and plastic now.

About a month ago I found nearly 50 Chuck E Cheese tokens, so it's a start. :laughing7:

Hard to say what a rats face value is too :tongue3:

spartacus53 said:
About a month ago I found nearly 50 Chuck E Cheese tokens, so it's a start. :laughing7:

Hard to say what a rats face value is too :tongue3:

A hundred years from now some guy will be showing off his rat tokens.

Spart you can play ski ball and win some tickets for prizes. You'll probably need a thousand more tokens to win a pencil. Trade to a kid for a PBJ sandwich.

Had a feeling if I found that many they were worthless :laughing9:

Well, I might as well scatter and bury them, and let some poor shlep deal with them :tongue3:

I just wish I knew where ticm hunted :laughing7:

Last edited:
Even better idea take them down to playground scatter around and watch kids pick them up and bug the hell out of parent to go to chuck E cheese. Probably get paid for advertising for them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back