Happy Veteran’s Day!

Timbermaster

Oct 21, 2018
MT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Nokta Makro Simplex, Minelab 540
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife does nails and she’s pretty good at it. She did her own nails tonight, and she surprised me with this Veteran’s Day design of poppies and salute. I just had to show it.
Thank you to all Veterans and God Bless!
6DD0751D-64C9-4AC9-B2FE-46F01CC5B2F2.png
DC56BD73-7233-4235-839E-DCD569388EBA.jpeg

My older brother passed away day before yesterday. He was a member here at my prompting, but I guess this wasn't his kinda gig. I guess now I'm the Elder member of our family. Mom passed in April at 95.

I do still have a supportive family around me. But, it has been kinda shocking and sad around here....

My older brother passed away day before yesterday. He was a member here at my prompting, but I guess this wasn't his kinda gig. I guess now I'm the Elder member of our family. Mom passed in April at 95.

I do still have a supportive family around me. But, it has been kinda shocking and sad around here....
Sorry for your loss, I hope things get better for you and that your support is a big help. I'm sure as well the many members in this forum will offer support too.

Sorry to hear Deepseeker,sending good vibes your way.Hope you can feel them.

DeepseekerADS - my heart is out for you!
Your bro got you into this forum, and what a good gesture that was...!
Memories that can't be erased, but covered over with love...~!
Take care!
Jim (USN - Vietnam '65-'66)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back