Happy Pappys day and last weeks finds

L

lostlugnut

Happy Pappy's day and last weeks finds

Happy fathers day to all you dads out there.

Here is some items that i found last week that I wasn't able to post yet. Of course there was the 6 yes count them 6 pennies but I decided not to take pics of them(all less then 3 yrs old).

The ring is .925 silver and has 5 CZ stones. 0ne in the center and 2 on each side. It is a ladies size 6 and all in all in good shape. It couldn't have been out there for too long, in a salt water beach. I got out of the truck put my gear on and started swinging, made about 3 swings and first signal was this ring about 1/2 inch down. As soon as my wife saw it and it was her size on her finger it went, just got it off today so I could take a pic.

For the next hour and a half all I was getting was garbage. Dug so much of it I had to clean out my pouch twice and got a blister (under a callous) on my hand to boot. There was soo many skitters that I finally gave it up and split.

The token was found on the beach about 2 inches down. It says "POWERPLAY" I think its a gaming token for one of those adult arcades.

PS. OFF with DEET has a shelf like, don't know how long but the stuff I have from the early 80's doesn't seem to have the umph it used to. No big deal if you like the delicate kisses from the mosquito's that tend to leave a lasting reminder.

Attachments

• ring2.JPG
    ring2.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 207
  • token.JPG
    token.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 199
Upvote 0
Re: Happy Pappy's day and last weeks finds

Getting out to detect is the true reward for some of us. Nice ring...... :)

GL & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

Re: Happy Pappy's day and last weeks finds

Cool ring !! WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back