Hand held orange SE spade

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, has anyone bought or used a MD spade called SE? I found it on Amazon for $14 and it's orange and a best seller. It seems to have great reviews. I believe it's the first one to pop up if you search "metal detecting tools". If anyone could help that would be great because I don't want to spend lots on one but also don't want to waste my hard earned MD money. Thanks! ;) :) ;) :)

Last edited:
I do not have any experience with that brand, the price scares me. I love my Lesche had diggers. Bought both used. The last one only cost me $25 with the sheath included.

Good luck.

Do you mind telling me where you bought yours? Was it on kijiji?

I do not have any experience with that brand, the price scares me. I love my Lesche had diggers. Bought both used. The last one only cost me $25 with the sheath included.

Good luck.

Just bought another Lesche hand digger the other day. The Raptor. A little heavier than the other one but I figured in a park where I never use my Lesche Parahna, It will move more earth quicker and it's curved to make a neater plug. Good luck

Ok thanks I will look.

A possible purchase solution, a bit expensive... is the Predator Tools: Raptor Model 31C. I have used this tool for many years. :icon_thumleft:

I tried a number of different gardening tools and inexpensive diggers before I bought a Lesche. It was definitely superior to all of them and worth every penny.

I decided to buy it. I'll let ya'll know if I like it or not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back