half dollar

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well my Washington homies really made out yesterday, so I got motivated and went out for a few hours, came close with a 66, 67, 68 but no Silver. I did get a surprise thou, I found a 76 Bicentennial Kennedy Half Dollar, I think those are pretty hard to find, anyways alot of digging gave me $4.78 today which takes my August Total to $12.72... now I could cash that in , buy 12 lotto tickets win the Lottery and Move to the states that still have the good old silvers.

Attachments

• ATT00031.jpg
    ATT00031.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 794
Upvote 0
WTG Don't forget since you live in Kidnap County you will never escape. lol
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

JuJu said:
JuJu
no doubt right, did they ever find the body that belonged to the foot they found?

vanoldschool said:
JuJu said:
JuJu
no doubt right, did they ever find the body that belonged to the foot they found?
It wasn't the first foot to wash up on the shore. And I bet it won't be the last. You are trapped my friend in the clad county. If you try to escape only your left foot and sneaker will be left. Probably found by some old woman walkin her dog on a beach. lol :tongue3: YOU ARE DOOMED . :laughing9:

JuJu

WTG on those finds. Don't forget you are moving closer to the silver age there, don't give up now!

Kidnap County go on vacation leave on probation . :icon_thumleft:...wtg van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back