HAHA ! I know hes just a little Geek but .. Assault with a Nerf Gun ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA ! I know he's just a little Geek but .. Assault with a Nerf Gun ?

Justin Bieber is under investigation for assault with a Nerf gun.

According to TMZ, a woman who is reportedly a security guard
filed a police report that claimed she was hit by foam darts.

This is a joke Right ?

She's crying over this & she's a security guard ?

Justin Bieber under investigation for assault with a Nerf gun - New Jersey's Home | News, Weather, Sports | WWORTV | My9

Well we have kids being suspended and expelled from school for drawing guns, shooting hello kitty bubble guns at people...

Even a deaf child named "Hunter" isnt allowed to sign his name(looks like a gun)..

Say hello to the nanny state and 1984

She's going to need a big payout though.

I doubt someone who gets injured by foam, will ever get a job again,
especially around people with big Bucks.

My guess she's upset she didn't have a gun

Last edited:
What's next...his Wet Nurse going to file a suit because she had to change his poopie diaper? Oy! That's funny..gif

I hope she gets a lot of money from him, hopefully it'll knock the little brat down a few pegs
Or hopefullky sned him to jail where there are a LOT of people who are more then willings to make "good friends" with him

I hope she gets a lot of money from him, hopefully it'll knock the little brat down a few pegs
Or hopefullky sned him to jail where there are a LOT of people who are more then willings to make "good friends" with him

If he does go to jail and meets his best friend, Bubba, his sphinter will shut so tight you'll hear the slamming noise 100 miles away...:laughing7:

This is serious business,check this out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back