had fun at school

carpel

Apr 30, 2005
Midwest
I figured I would post my Sunday finds from a local schoolyard, this school still had metal playground equipment but the earliest coin date was from the '70s. Lots of rusted metal pieces were the most common things to find, but I did find a few interesting items and I did have fun! I'M from Central Wisconsin and I use a detectorpro wader, hope this first post works out.

Attachments

• dig5-22.jpg
    dig5-22.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing more of your finds in the near future. Happy Hunting!

Hey thatsa great stuff I love the Jacks. Nice peace sign too. I think your the first Detector Pro user here. Great machine I here . its a pulse unit isnt it? I would love to here about it. You should post a review in metal detecting area or tech talk. HH and thanks for the pics.

Welcome to the forum ,and Congrats.....................Nice to have you aboard..................H.H.

Welcome, cool finds I love the lighter. I used to buy that kind with the deer. The deer is my Native American power animal.

HH!!

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 165
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 170
Welcome aboard Carpel, and nice finds! I like that Peace Pendant! I'm with Floater: How about a Detector Pro review?? HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back