Had a refreshing hunt in the sunshine today! :)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
So anyways guys. Last night at work was really bad and I needed to go metal detecting to get the stress off. People at work are so irrating sometimes. But I guess thats the way life is. Anyways. I woke up at 6am and started hunting at 7am. I hoped for some goodies today! Even if I just got all clad that would be good enough for me! :) I hunted there for about an hour and a half. Just before I was about to leave police cars showed up and were going to take the poor homeless dude who was just enjoying the sun rising up beyond the clouds. I guess someone called the police on him because he was setting a bad example for the young people. The last target from that park was a bullet. I am like huh? Even though it is next to a police station, the bullet had been fired. So i wonder who shot who or if someone just dropped there already fired bullet from the police station.

Then I decided after going to Issaquah; that I would go into redmond and look to see what i can find there. I drove up to this random neighboorhood that ended up to have a park in it. I stopped there and hunted for around 30-50 minutes. Before I saw another person lying in the grass. What is up with this!? This time it was a teenager or it looked to be one because of his small feet. I just thought it was a random sleeping bag but then i noticed that it was moving. I kept asking myself why are people sleeping outside now!? Is there a new trend which I am not aware of yet? I got around 13 cents and moved onto a elementary school. Did pretty good at this school. I got most of my quarter signals there. Then it was around 11:45am and I decided to go home.

My count was $3.01 for the day and a couple of kids junk jewerly. I was hoping that one of them was silver but they wernt. I hope everyone else had a fabulous day! :) Get out there and get the gold! :) If you see any homeless people don't bother them. They are enjoying the sunrise! :thumbsup:

Findsonsaturdaythe13th.jpg

Upvote 0
Maybe the people enjoying life or trying to... Has something to do with your stress at work, maybe you need some time off? At least you got out and hunted some....

Keep @ It and HH!!

Nice digs there DF. Don't let work get to you, stress is not good for the body, makes you go cockoo..... :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: Keep up the detecting.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 347
  • remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 328
Way to go Dtecto, nice finds. That ring is still waiting for you to find it.

SKD

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Looks like a good day to me. Remember its your turn to get the gold now. ;D
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

life is good.
even to some homeless folk.
i often sit and converse w/ some here in c-ville, va during breaks.
not all are drunks.

too bad the cops were commin down on 'em for sun bathing.
i like a good 'ol sun bath myself just like my daschund.

keep huntin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back