Guy In Back

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings,

Well, I guess I'm going to stick around for a while since I hit the 1K mark with posts this morning. I've found this site to be a wealth of knowledge with some very skilled people. When you spend a lot of money on a detector it's great to have so many folks to reach out to for tips, tricks, and suggestions.

I've only been detecting for a couple of years now and am learning something new every day. The knowledge base here is incredible. Thanks everyone for sharing and making this a great hobby.

My short story: I'm the middle kid to a single mom with 5 kids growing up in Milwaukee. Moved to Orlando Florida in 1970 before Disney showed up. Served USN 8 years, then onto a 20+ year law enforcement career in Fl. I now work for an international company that keeps me traveling. Spare time finds me sailing, treasure hunting, and book writing. (one published so far~woohoo)

Thanks again to all who have been so darn helpful. I really appreciate everyone here.

The brains of the outfit is on the right

Attachments

• GIB and Abby.jpg
    GIB and Abby.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 433
Welcome to Mugs mate. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :coffee2: :) 8)

plug the book "we" read things and stuff :tongue3:

The house chicken is 12... she's a mess, but we love her dearly.

Still love your Too!! She should star in all your books! :wink: Welcome to Mugs....so glad you are going to be sticking around!

Welcome to Mugs Guy, I too have parrots & love them dearly. Great pic.

Molly. :)

Welcome to Mugs! Nice to have all the Floridans here on TNet... :icon_sunny:

That's a great pic of you and your feathered friend.

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back