onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This action by the secret service is a great example of the lack of trust that they now have in our military, when it comes to protecting Obama.

If they don’t trust the Marines, then they don’t trust anybody in the military………

Things are starting to get weird……………….

Dishonored and disarmed: Bolts are clearly missing from these Marine rifles during President Obama’s inauguration parade. This is an unmistakable insult to the honor of the Marine Corps.

David Codrea has revealed that President Obama has so little regard for the United States Marines risking their lives under his command life that they were forced to dismantle their already empty parade rifles for his second inauguration parade. This is nothing less than a[FONT=&quot]slap in the face of the Corps[/FONT]:

“Didn’t know the Marines had to take the bolts out of their rifles for the Inaugural,” an email forwarded to [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights Examinerhttp://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/david-codrea[/FONT][/FONT] from a United States Marine Corps source observed
“Wonder if someone can explain why [they] would be marching in the inaugural parade with no bolts in their rifles!”

The email linked to a YouTube video of the 57th Presidential Inaugural Parade, embedded in this column, featuring Bravo Company Marines from the Marine Barracks Washington. Sure enough,the observation in the email is confirmed by watching the video, with screen shots provided in the photo and slide show accompanying this article.

This prompted an Internet search to see if others had also noticed, and [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]the Blur-Brain http://blurbrain.com/marines-marching-in-inauguration-parade-had-disabled-rifles/[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][URL="http://blurbrain.com/marines-marching-in-inauguration-parade-had-disabled-rifles/"][FONT=&quot]blog had[/FONT][/FONT].[/URL][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://blurbrain.com/marines-marching-in-inauguration-parade-had-disabled-rifles/
[/FONT]
[/FONT] “The bolts have been removed from the rifles rendering them unable to fire a round,” the post stated. “Apparently Obama’s Secret Service doesn’t trust the [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]USMChttp://www.examiner.com/topic/usmc[/FONT][/FONT].

Simply searching each guy to make sure he didn’t have a live round hidden on him wasn’t enough, they had to make sure the guns were inoperable.

Obama doesn’t trust the very men who put their lives on the line to serve their country. I guess it shouldn’t be that much of a shock. Untrustworthy people find it very difficult to believe that other men have honor.

[h=2]Marines in inaugural parade... Had bolts removed... From their rifles[/h] ( see photo below)

[FONT=&quot]http://www.bob-owens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/dishonored.jpg[/FONT]

You REALLY need to sort this pasting business out! Get tips from RJC. lol.

Pretty long read, it was like climbing down the Empire State Building and reading a letter printed on the wall.

What happened to the pictures anyway :dontknow:

Another complete hoax

“Disarmed Marines” at Inauguration Debunked
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services
Numerous Blogs Duped into Carrying Right Wing Inauguration Hoax

“Terrified President” walks inaugural route...again
by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

The story is simple, a terrified President Obama had the crack Marine unit from the “8th and I Barracks” disarmed because he feared they would assassinate him while he stood on the dais reviewing the inauguration parade.
The truth is simple, even the police had inert weapons, just as they had in every inauguration in the past, police, all military, everyone but the secret service.
We checked, we called, it took five minutes. The press statement from the Secret Service is copied below.
Now the shoe is on the other foot, we are looking for a reason for this hoax and those who worked hard to damage the Marine Corp and the President by lying to the public.
Here is my first list of dupes, fools or worse, pretty uniquely, the “top 3″ of the Likudist lobby:

Here is a piece of the misleading story written by David Corea for “The Examiner.”
“The email linked to a YouTube video of the 57th Presidential Inaugural Parade, embedded in this column, featuring Bravo Company Marines from the Marine Barracks Washington. Sure enough, the observation in the email is confirmed by watching the video, with screen shots provided in the photo and slide show accompanying this article.
This prompted an internet search to see if others had also noticed, and the Blur-Brain blog had.
“The bolts have been removed from the rifles rendering them unable to fire a round,” the post stated. “Apparently Obama’s Secret Service doesn’t trust the USMC. Simply searching each guy to make sure he didn’t have a live round hidden on him wasn’t enough, they had to make sure the guns were inoperable.

the few, the proud...the untrusted?

Wondering if this may be an inauguration policy of long standing that transcends administrations, Gun Rights Examiner made a cursory search and found something even more curious. In the 2009 Inaugural Parade, the United States Navy marched with rifles that had not been so disabled (see 1:24 into that video plus the final slide).
This raises the question of why the administration felt it necessary to make this change now, particularly with concerns being raised about military involvement in domestic affairs, litmus tests on top brass willingness to fire on American citizens alleged by a heretofore prominent and credible Nobel Prize nominee, a “terrorism” policy that allows for assassinating Americans without due process, rising concerns over deployment of domestic drones, and publicized opposition among many in the USMC to presidential policies such as women in combat, as well as having been the most resistant military branch to ending ‘don’t ask, don’t tell.’”
The story is a complete hoax. There are 2.4 million Google references to the story with those listed below as among those who were either duped or purposefully carried a false story out of an agenda to “disinform.”

When I received the first email on this, one of dozens, I immediately phoned Marine HQ at Quantico. There I was referred to the commander of the Marine unit that was in the parade. We spoke at length. I was told the Secret Service sent around a directive to use “inert weapons” for the parade, as they have always done in the past.
No one in the parade carries a functioning weapon. To verify this, I phoned the United States Secret Service. There I spoke with Brian Leary. He put it in writing:

What does this tell us? This is the video of the inauguration parade. The president WALKED. He wasn’t standing on a dais like “Joe Stalin” on May Day. The patched together videos leave this part out. More than a bit of dissembling went on to sell this story.
YouTube – Veterans Today -
Not only was the Navy disarmed but the police were as well and always have been. The next question we might ask is more puzzling. If I could just phone up the Marine Corps and Secret Service, why couldn’t someone from one of the other publications?
Having a story like this totally wrong should well destroy the credibility of any writer or editor.
To me, as a Marine, it is an attack on the Marine Corps by those who haven’t earned that right. I have. When the Corps is wrong, I write about it. When they do well, I write about that too.
Now I am writing about what I can’t help but note is the barrage or horse crap coming out of literally hundreds of sites, all claiming to be “patriotic.”
The first place I go with this is simple. What is to be gained?
This isn’t the first hoax put out during the Hagel nomination. We clearly know how much dirty money is floating around to smear Hagel and the President, where that money is coming from, gambling, prostitution, Las Vegas, Macao, and we know why.
Someone is trying to buy a war and look who is helping. You did notice Fox News, InfoWars and TownHall hand in hand with Oathkeepers?
Google “Marines, Rifles, Inauguration” and get the list of dupes, idiots and traitors.

Hmmm,

Maybe the people on the right decided to infiltrate those on the left, making it look as though :sleepy2: :tongue3:

Pretty long read, it was like climbing down the Empire State Building and reading a letter printed on the wall.

What happened to the pictures anyway :dontknow:

One of my accomplishments while in Washington for a visit was running down the stairs jumping the last couple to each landing on the way out of the Washington monument. Pretty monumental eh? The other was helping a guy get out of the Potomac river in front of the Lincoln memorial after he jumped in on a dare and about 60 cents we collected. Hint, its not very deep there,don,t go head first!.

One of my accomplishments while in Washington for a visit was running down the stairs jumping the last couple to each landing on the way out of the Washington monument. Pretty monumental eh? The other was helping a guy get out of the Potomac river in front of the Lincoln memorial after he jumped in on a dare and about 60 cents we collected. Hint, its not very deep there,don,t go head first!.

Last time I was there the reflecting pool was dry. Anybody living near DC got an update? I think they are redoing it.

Another completely bogus hoax that runs viral on a daily basis on hand Internet. These people have to be running out of new material by now. Definitely getting stranger and stranger. I think we are going to start hearing about ufos or Bigfoot soon. I hear dhs are recruiting big foots(feet?) to serve as guards at the FEMA detention centers.

Another completely bogus hoax that runs viral on a daily basis on hand Internet. These people have to be running out of new material by now. Definitely getting stranger and stranger. I think we are going to start hearing about ufos or Bigfoot soon. I hear dhs are recruiting big foots(feet?) to serve as guards at the FEMA detention centers.

Huh? It really was dry...I saw it with my own eyes. They are doing some new project on it...I'm confused.

Pickers is having flashbacks:laughing7:

A great defensive comeback RJC! :boxing:

This is a smear on the Marine Corps, the Secret Service, and the Presidency. There's no excuse for it.

If you have to lie, you can't stand the truth. You know where that puts you in the human race.

Worse yet, if people can't sort this stuff out, shame on them. That's our job as citizens.

It's disgusting. It's interesting how some organizations are creating these hoaxes and create propaganda campaigns to make it look like the gov is "anti-vet". The gun lobby is definitely play this card equating any gun control with being anti-vet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back