Gun Confiscation

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Frankly, I really worry about So many people in the States now.. Can people be a bit more ignorant? They have no idea what they are doing any more. Wow. One more generation of our excellent school system should just about wrap it up.

I know, it is almost unbelievable, it makes me sick in my spirit. I remember in school (90's) I was the only one to stand up and disagree with their brainwashing.
I never even met someone who refused to listen to them. I know there are others, but we seem spread pretty thin.

Please no likes I have this posted on other threads JUST A REMINDER

Attachments

• 1%20turn%20your%20weapons%20in.jpg
    1%20turn%20your%20weapons%20in.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 269
Frankly, I really worry about So many people in the States now.. Can people be a bit more ignorant? They have no idea what they are doing any more. Wow. One more generation of our excellent school system should just about wrap it up.

YEP! Home-schooling" will become the "Trend"... are YOU ready...?

That is the reason they have dems drive people to the poll! They couldnt find the way themselves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back