Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Gun Confiscation Begins in California

Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
August 21, 2013

As reported by David Knight, California law enforcement is now confiscating legally purchased guns from registered gun owners who have been labeled “Armed Prohibited Persons” (APPs.)

Police shoved two M16s within inches of gun owner Joe Mendez’s face during a raid on his house to seize his legally-purchased firearms.

Fourteen officers total were involved.

Police even showed up later to lie to Mendez’s wife about the raid, saying that they were only taking a report after her car was involved in a “hit and run.”

All of the targeted APPs had purchased their firearms legally but the State of California declared afterwards that they were prohibited from gun ownership due to minor misdemeanor convictions or mental health concerns.

Gov. Jerry Brown even signed a bill this past spring to expand the program by spending $24 million to hire an additional 36 officers for a total of 69 agents to track down nearly 20,000 people on the APP list.

Before they can embark on gun confiscations, officers perform “tedious, expensive and time-consuming work, requiring hours of background checks and cross-referencing,” as reported by NPR.

“There’s a lot of work that goes into these,” said California Dept. of Justice spokesperson Michelle Gregory to NPR. “People aren’t always home, there’s different stories as to where the firearms may be and there’s a lot of follow-up [that] needs to happen after.”

“So there’s still going to be a lot of work even after they come out to these homes trying to confiscate these weapons.”

In 2011, a gun confiscation sweep across 43 counties over a six week period resulted in over 1,200 firearms seized from 723 people.

Later on, the state can easily expand the list of “prohibited persons” to include even people who are behind on their state taxes or did not pay their toll fees on time.

This is clear evidence that gun registration ultimately leads to confiscation.

This article was posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 11:41 am

Tags: domestic news, gun rights

Wonder how long it would take to eliminate those 69 SS agents.
Can't wait till they go to a house where the guy isn't going to be so friendly and put a few of these Nazi's 6 ft under.

"mental health concerns" GOOD! Long overdue!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

I loved living in California. To bad it is going downhill so fast...:mad:

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence ? Gun Law Information Experts

good thing you are not in the united states making statements advocating the death of law enforcement officers,.

The key words there are "law enforcement officers". Nazi police state officers who enforce against your rights and the constitution are not law enforcement officers imo.
So I take it when they come knocking, I mean kicking in your door you'll just bow down or hand over your guns if you have any.
I've just had enough of all this Nazi crap going on. Not trying to argue, but it makes me sick.
I don't care if it's a criminal or a Nazi kicking in my door, they'll be taking one bullet at a time and they're are 1,000's if not more Americans that feel the same way.

I loved living in California. To bad it is going downhill so fast...:mad:

Hey Dram...As you know I live in ca and actually it's not...What people pick and choose on this thread is selective. ..just like anything else you can find info to support any theory on any side..FYI I am not a member of any party..

Im one who feels the same way. Its purely illegal. I GUARANTEE that out of 20,000 there is a few who wont surrender their liberties so peacefully. I would be one of those dudes. California is burning itself to the ground anyway. Hopefully soon they crash and burn so badly that there will be no forrest rangers in the state and we can dredge there again.
Everyone living in northern california should push to secede with the movement of the state of jefferson.

Hey Dram...As you know I live in ca and actually it's not...What people pick and choose on this thread is selective. ..just like anything else you can find info to support any theory on any side..FYI I am not a member of any party..

I know Squiggy, I am referring to the state debt. As well as the political leanings. As a state it is second to none.

I know Squiggy, I am referring to the state debt. As well as the political leanings. As a state it is second to none.

Yes, for sure the debt part is a mess.I also know many lifetime Democrats who wish they had never voted for Obama. I am non-partisan, and I voted for him and regret it.
If the sides could work together and not be so ridged, seems to me we might make some progress..
My two cents and thanks Dram for your reply. ..Oh, since I live in off grid wilderness I have a 22 ...have never had to use it tho..:)

law enforcement officers?

Last edited:
Yes, for sure the debt part is a mess.I also know many lifetime Democrats who wish they had never voted for Obama. I am non-partisan, and I voted for him and regret it.
If the sides could work together and not be so ridged, seems to me we might make some progress..
My two cents and thanks Dram for your reply. ..Oh, since I live in off grid wilderness I have a 22 ...have never had to use it tho..:)

I agree Squiggy, both sides are way to ridged. That's why I am more Tea Party than republican. It seems this country is becoming more and more divided everyday...

That's cool you can live in the wilderness. I have yet to need any of my guns to fend off wildlife...people though, well that's a different story. The guns are for my wife's protection when I am gone from the house. There is a lot of trashy people that mean to do harm to others where I live...

Last edited:
I just got back from a few days in southern Kalifornia. Father in law is not doing so good health wise. But everyone there from the media to the neighbor across the street are such anti-gun hoplophobics it is surreal. Man I'm glad I live in Texas!

I agree Squiggy, both sides are way to ridged. That's why I am more Tea Party than republican. It seems this country is becoming more and more divided everyday...

That's cool you can live in the wilderness. I have yet to need any of my guns to fend off wildlife...people though, well that's a different story. The guns are for my wife's protection when I am gone from the house. There is a lot of trashy people that mean to do harm to others where I live...

Well, I hope you and your family stay safe!!

Well, I hope you and your family stay safe!!

Thanks Squiggy, we are much, much more cautious than we used to be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back