Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been trying hard to come up with a point or tool for months, I’ve sifted I’ve crawled on my hands and knees in the woods, I’ve brought a blower with me, I’ve hit multiple sites, and I’ve only come home with piles of flakes and heavily damaged tools. Finally got a whole point and it’s a good one, first one I’ve found with a vein through it, that’s been a feature I’d been hoping to find for a while. I’m not sure if it’s quite a huffaker, they usually have a deep notch and a smaller notch but that’s what I’m going with for now
IMG_5626.jpeg
IMG_5628.jpeg
IMG_5631.jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
IMG_5635.jpeg
IMG_5637.jpeg

Upvote 9
The double notches are interesting on that one. A different title would get more attention and responses. The 1st picture I wasn’t sure what I was looking at then the 2nd picture I saw it was a point sitting on a dime. It’s small good looking out to see it. I know you were excited to finally score a nice one.

The double notches are interesting on that one. A different title would get more attention and responses. The 1st picture I wasn’t sure what I was looking at then the 2nd picture I saw it was a point sitting on a dime. It’s small good looking out to see it. I know you were excited to finally score a nice one.
Different title probably would help but I feel like I’ve had enough iterations of “got a good one” just trying something fresh.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back