Great. Now I have to dig every "44" signal too?

mk4125

Jul 9, 2015
Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett/AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finished up with work yesterday evening and, with a cold front moving through, the rain & fog meant no one at the beach. I scanned the sand and scored a few easy pennies then a brass dog tag with a heart on it. Near the water I had a very solid '44' signal (AT-Pro) and immediately discounted as foil. The beach is very small so I was able to quickly clear everything... except that piece of foil. I zig-zagged through one last time and came back across the foil. I figured it was so close to the surface that I best find it so I don't have to hear it anymore. Ring #4 for the season...14k with some nice stones on it to boot!
IMG_20180601_134055.jpgIMG_20180601_133647.jpgIMG_20180601_133820.jpg

Upvote 25
Sweet ring! I taught myself to dig all strong signals, coins on edge could have a low VDI as well.

Mine is set on to go off on anything 36 and up. But I guess its easier when you have iron dissemination on , well I turn it off and on, sometimes it just too annoying. But I am no pro detectorist (sp) so eh.

You must dig all good signals grasshopper.

Yep. Anything over 40 on the pro. I set disc at 40. Gold will show up as pull tab unfortunately.. How many do you think you have missed is the question that is going to keep you up tonight!!

Yep. Anything over 40 on the pro. I set disc at 40. Gold will show up as pull tab unfortunately.. How many do you think you have missed is the question that is going to keep you up tonight!!

Between 40 - 47 on a beach? Lots.

Nice ring find! :occasion14: I dig all signals from 39 - up since I have found some nice things lurking around the 39 mark!:dontknow: Do I did more junk...yes! :BangHead:

Sweet Ring!:icon_thumright:

Take what you can, give nothing back! Stick to the code and dig ‘em all! Congrats on your treasure mate! :occasion14:

Nice! My only gold was a solid 46...key word "solid"...slaw bounces, hovers up and down but this gold was a solid 46, never wavered. Congrats! Ddf.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back