GREAT DAY!

Sorry to hear that. Same happened to me lately but I got job back after the illegal aliens screwed everthing up so bad, the contractors were begging for us to come back and fix everything LOL. I'm doing my best to become fulltime treasure hunter now and am not far from it . Best wishes hope everything works out for you.
Dano

oh and left out I went to the bank yesterday to get a loan on a new truck... guess that will have to wait a while! was also going to upgrade to a better detector in the next few weeks... one other thing that will probably have to wait.

dano,

I would love to be a full time treasure hunter but so far my best day was about 7.00 in clad in a few hours... dont think I am ready!! ;D

sorry to here that bud.my area has closed 2 large plants in less than a year.tell us again how the economy is improving.

peace,bigrig

They did that here too, a few years ago. Was lucky though, they kept just enough open that I could stay employed (civil service). Hope things work out for you.

vicki

I feel for you Mike. Been there, done that. But in the long run things have always turned out better.

Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville got lucky. Not only are we not on the list, we're reportedly gaining about 1,200 jobs. But I'll believe that part when I see it. Lots can happen before that comes true.

Kent

that sucks mike. who knows ....maybe you can find something better and it will all work out.i heard they are closing a base close to here as well. one thing is for sure and thats that you are not alone. hang in there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back