gotta love those pocket spills!!

metalman531

Sep 25, 2011
washington
Detector(s) used
whites.minelab.tesoro.garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going along whith my old whites and caught a really weak unstable signal.As so often I do I thought to myself hey dig it and see.Well the first thing to come up was a raised ground 1913 buffalo.I thought cool.so I rechecked my hole and another one came up.This time it was a beautiful merc.1918.I always love to find mercs and the early dates are really a treat.So I rescanned again and once again another whisper!!! This time up popped a key date barber dime.At the time I didn't know it was a good date because I restrained myself from rubbing the dirt off to see the mint mark but I had a good feeling.So all in all I got two fairly rare coins out of one hole.One heck of a day.The rest of the coins In my pics were all pretty much weird signals too.But thats the way you gotta hunt the pounded areas anymore.The blow your headphones off stuff is all gone for the most part.Well happy hunting to all. :headbang:

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0
Wow! Nice group of coins there, all in nice shape...very cool.

Shark27

mm I just so much like SILVER,Very nice score man,keep swingin!!!!!! God Bless HH Chris

Yup hold on to that barber the value has no were to go but up with a mintage that low. Diffinately would have made my year to pull that one up. Had a great time with you too. Even if I am horribly sore and tired today for it :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back