🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thumbnail.jpgThis ride, the zipper (image not from our fair) deposited all this SAM_2731.JPG 153 coins totaling $12.12 including a 1927 and 50 wheat
SAM_2732.JPG and I also found this thing from Reverware,SAM_2729.JPGSAM_2730.JPG i almost had a heartattack when i saw 1801 on it, but i did some research and it is a holder for an eggpoacher and the patent is from 1942, oh well, cool anyhow:dontknow: the majority of these coins were on the surface in about a 30x30 area, the ones i dug were just below, probly from last year as the zipper is in the same spot each year. only hunted about 2 hrs and had a blast. I forgot how fun it is to dig up that much clad. Thanks for looking and HH!!

Upvote 1
Looks like a fun day.

yeah, it was. Ive spent so much time burnin out obsessing over silver lately and i have this spot as my "backup" or my "need to dig" spot when all else fails

Strange being wheats there.. how deep were they? Usually if it's all a clad place its hard to get the wheats unless your lucky enough to grab one someone dropped out of there modern day pocket.

Nice clad! Only wish more of our fairs were on grass or dirt. Many of them set up in paved parking lots. Oh well....

HH,
Anita

Strange being wheats there.. how deep were they? Usually if it's all a clad place its hard to get the wheats unless your lucky enough to grab one someone dropped out of there modern day pocket.

They were about 4" down, these fairgrounds used to be a working farm up until the mid 80s. If i can find a layout of the old farm, maybe i can zero in on where some keepers are hiding:dontknow:

Got one of those egg poachers sittin on the stove! Know exactly what it was when I saw it.
Nice load of clad!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back