Gotta get a back-up

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I am going crazy wanting to get out and hunt. My G2 is on the way to the Doctor and just checked UPS tracking. No way I will get it back by the weekend. I have been wanting an F-75 or T-2 and keep G2 as back-up, but with this economy the play money is not what it used to be. To top it all off I have really been on some great places to hunt. Just found some old home sites and was hiking back to locate them the day it got sick. Been finding some OK stuff but really think a couple of these new places could be awesome based on the research. The weather has been near perfect here in TN the last few days to top it all off. Guess Murphy's Law has kicked in with the great weather, moist soil, killer potential and no detector. I guess I will get West Nile or Rocky Mtn. Spotted Fever about the day it comes back.....Ha ....Ha. Well now that I am through B:censored:ing better give thanks that I have some descent places to hunt when it gets here. I hope.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back