blugotti1

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2009
GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good Sunday morning today. Left home just before daylight and went to the old 1700's camp on the river. I stayed as long as i could. The dang mosquitos were just dam terrible!! But I went over some ground that i have pounded with my past detector and was able to pull out some goodies that were deep and a couple that were next to nails. I still got alot of learning to do with the "nox" though. But she found me a 1802 U.S. large cent! , a silver plated thimble, and a pistol ball before i left. I wish I had used my sony camera. I know i could've gotten better pics for you guys.. But thanks and HH!!!

Attachments

• camp1.jpg
    camp1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 103
  • camp3.jpg
    camp3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 69
  • camp4.jpg
    camp4.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 69
  • camp5.jpg
    camp5.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 20
Had a good Sunday morning today. Left home just before daylight and went to the old 1700's camp on the river. I stayed as long as i could. The dang mosquitos were just dam terrible!! But I went over some ground that i have pounded with my past detector and was able to pull out some goodies that were deep and a couple that were next to nails. I still got alot of learning to do with the "nox" though. But she found me a 1802 U.S. large cent! , a silver plated thimble, and a pistol ball before i left. I wish I had used my sony camera. I know i could've gotten better pics for you guys.. But thanks and HH!!!
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back