Got back home today from Youth Group to find this!

P

PrizmIV

An email with a tracking #! It says
On Time
Scheduled Delivery: Jun 24, 2005

Shipped to: HUNTSVILLE, AL, US
Shipped or Billed on: Jun 22, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z XX8 813 03 0053 346 0
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 9.00 Lbs
Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of Jun 24, 2005.
I GET MY MXT IN TWO DAYS!!!! NA NA NANANA NA NA NANANA!!!!!

Upvote 0
I can remember getting a similar email when i ordered my DFX. It was 3 days to ship to me and i thought i was gonna burst before it got here!!!

Congratulations and i hope you hit it big the first time out with your new machine.

JT

Welcome to the MXT club. One great detector that will give you fantastic results along with readings that don't lie. Several things I should point out.
1. The instructional tape is not very good in describing your new toy.
2. Keep the settings as noted by the diamonds located on the control panel.
3. Keep the toggle switch (mounted on the handle) in the center position until you need to discriminate then move it forward. For pin-pointing hold it back towards you when you are near the target.
4. Practice...Practice...Practice
5. Make up a test bed for practicing.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a email.

49er

Looking forward to hearing about all the goodies you find with the MXT. I haven't been out in about a month and it's killing me.
I agree with 49er. The tape is not much help except for the VERY basics. If you haven't yet, check out the MXT forum like I said before. Lots of info there.
But about the trigger switch under the pod. Center position is "normal" position. In all three modes. In C&J mode trigger forward is what they call pull tab notch. This position will notch out some, not all, but some pull tabs and still pick up nickels. In relic mode trigger forward will suppress the audio signal from any target that falls below where your disc. is set at. In relic mode with trigger forward and disc set at zero any ferrous target will give you a low tone and any non-ferrous target will give you a high tone. Which is one of my favorite things about the MXT. Hunting in that last mode set up and using a small coil the MXT is great at seperating trash from treasure. And last but not least is trigger forward in prospecting mode. That will suppress the "grunt" of a target that is more than 80% iron.
Also, where you set your disc at only affects the audio. The VDI will still ID any target the coil passes over.
I think you'll be very happy with your choice of detector. :)

Was there a couple of months ago,Mr.Brown shorts was never welcomed more.HH

UPS guy looks at you funny when your sitting outfront waiting. I know he always hits my house between 3:00pm and 3:30pm. ;D

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

I KNOW YOU CAN"T WAIT!

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back