Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Made it out for a water hunt today. Mrs. JuJu, some friends and I headed out to new lake this mornin. They worked the beach with the wifes' Ace 250 while I worked the water. Among the usual clad and trash I managed this great .925 ring. I knew my streak wasn't over, it just took a day off is all. Thanks for lookin, and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN0356.JPG
    DSCN0356.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 396
  • RSCN0358.JPG
    RSCN0358.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 391
Upvote 0
nice ring Bro :icon_thumleft:how did the shore crew do ?I'm having to take a few days off I am finding that serching in 100 weather sucks an mind you thats after 10 pm,so I'm taking a few days off.

Tank69 said:
nice ring Bro :icon_thumleft:how did the shore crew do ?I'm having to take a few days off I am finding that serching in 100 weather sucks an mind you thats after 10 pm,so I'm taking a few days off.
They didn't get anything spectacular, but had a great time. Don't over do it. I don't wanna have to come down there to rescue your butt out in that desert.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

lol Dont worry Bro I'm hangin around the house till it cools a bit suposed to be between 109-116 :icon_sunny: all next week so I wont be gettin to aggressive on things,stay at home tinker on the jeep an hang out by the pool thats my big plans.

Ju Ju you just keep amazing me!
Sounds like a good time for everyone, I will have to make the trip some time. :thumbsup:
Sweet ring, congrats!

Denver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back