Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Bart for the great price and fast shipping.

I have a pistol probe from detectorpro, before I bought it I discussed my hearing problem with a rep at Detectorpro. He told me I probably won't be able to hear it, but it does have an led...... I bought it anyway:BangHead:
Turns out he was right, I couldn't hear it.

But I sure can hear the Propointer,:thumbsup:

Thanks Bart for the great price and fast shipping.

I have a pistol probe from detectorpro, before I bought it I discussed my hearing problem with a rep at Detectorpro. He told me I probably won't be able to hear it, but it does have an led...... I bought it anyway:BangHead:
Turns out he was right, I couldn't hear it.

But I sure can hear the Propointer,:thumbsup:
I can hear mine too!:thumbsup: When I don't have my thumb over the speaker slots!:laughing7:

Good choice, you won't be disappointed!

Excellent! No one is ever disappointed with the purchase of that Garrett Pro Pointer. Happy Hunting.

Congratulations on your purchase. Im getting one for myself tomorrow.

I would feel naked without my Pro Pointer.

I tend to have my thumb over the speaker slots a lot and wonder why I can't hear it and many time the speaker slot have been plugged with mud so I have to carefully clean the slots using a toothpick then I blow it out with my air compressor

I must have got one with a very loud speaker. I hold my thumb over the slots and it's still way to loud. I taped it and it didn't make a whole lot of difference either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back