Got a little Captain in ya?

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho

Attachments

• Captain Morgan.jpg
    Captain Morgan.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 688
Gabbit, don't take this the wrong way. Just stating a similarity from your photo to the guy who plays the Dad in the Field of Dreams movie. He's at the end and plays a game of catch with his son. It's nice to finally see a picture of you.

Welcome to the Mug Shots Gabbit .

Nice Pic.

Jeff

1liquigirl said:
Gabbit, don't take this the wrong way. Just stating a similarity from your photo to the guy who plays the Dad in the Field of Dreams movie. He's at the end and plays a game of catch with his son. It's nice to finally see a picture of you.

yep -- you forced me to research -- the actor is Dwyer Brown -- took me 45 min to find a picture of this guy on the internet ;D

Attachments

• dwier brown.jpg
    dwier brown.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 612
Great to see you Gabbit AND your beautiful Mom!!!

Nana :)

1liquigirl said:
Good picture of you, terrible one of him though! :D Made me giggle when I saw it.

haha o believe me I can find a few of me that would make you laugh -- not just giggle :) I tend to have a goofy side

Nice picture of both of you Gabbit and Mom. Speaking of celeb's there's a friend of mine I work with that looks like Dale Earnhardt the race car driver. He has been confronted several times by people saying you have to be Dales double. One guy here recently at a resturant told him you look more like Dale then he does himself. I've told him several times before Dale died in that accident at Daytona, lets get you a fire suit to wear and go to the track when Nascar is in town at Texas Motor Speedway,we could get in free and probably get all kinds of free eats and stuff. ;D

NL6

Gabbit,

It always a pleasure to meet the people we chat with. Glad to see ya.

HH :)
RR

Nline Sixx said:
Nice picture of both of you Gabbit and Mom. Speaking of celeb's there's a friend of mine I work with that looks like Dale Earnhardt the race car driver. He has been confronted several times by people saying you have to be Dales double. One guy here recently at a resturant told him you look more like Dale then he does himself. I've told him several times before Dale died in that accident at Daytona, lets get you a fire suit to wear and go to the track when Nascar is in town at Texas Motor Speedway,we could get in free and probably get all kinds of free eats and stuff. ;D

NL6

Sounds a bit dangerous to me -- some of those Nascar fans are pretty loyal and might take offence -- could be well worth it though if he got a free meal out of it :o

Hey Gabbit:

Very nice picture.

Now I know where you get the good looks. She looks more like she should be your sister.

see ya soon.

Tony

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back