Gopher and the gorgeous Connie

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took this last night while sipping Margaritas and watching Paul Blart-Mall Cop. I love spending time with her!
The second picture was taken last year when she was 35 lbs heavier and still beautiful. Had to beg for that pic! :D

During the movie, a guy backed into my car then took off after inspecting HIS car for damage. Crushed my rear bumper. We saw the whole thing from her picture window and I ran outside to jot down his plate number before he'd gotten too far down the road. He returned later so I knocked on his door to have a chat with him. Filed a claim against his insurance a few minutes ago.

Moral of the story is if you're gonna get your bumper crushed by a hit and runner, it helps if he is the president of a research company and drives a $40,000 Saab SUV! :D

Attachments

• Connie and Ken2SMALL.JPG
    Connie and Ken2SMALL.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 1,264
  • Connie1SMALL.JPG
    Connie1SMALL.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,275
Nice one "G" :icon_thumleft:, beautiful lady, and I'm glad you got the sob that hit your car, well done.

hammered

I guess he figured since he hit an old hoopdie he was in the clear. Not today, mister. :D

Great looking photos Ken, you're a verrrrrrry lucky man! :icon_thumright:

I know and I thank God for sending her my way every day. :love3:

(reverting back to childhood days...)

It takes one to know one! :D

I don't know, Gopher... DON'T remove those pics till I've decided... skinny or bigger! This may take awhile. Tnx. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back