bravobob

Feb 16, 2017
Santa Barbara,Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Prospector
Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't been able to detect in a while due to a foot injury. Got the cast off and they put me in a walking boot, and told me to start walking on it . So i grabbed the ole Bounty Hunter Prospector and headed out.
After two and a half hours the Advil started wearing off and my foot started hurting pretty bad ,but i'm super happy with myself.
A little under $10 bucks ! Two tokens , one wheat,a cool earring and the usual trash.
Walking wasn't the hard part, it was the getting up and down ! IMG_20170611_151846173.jpg
luckily a lot of the hits were close together and i could crawl between them.

Last edited:
Upvote 12
Nice hunt, $10 in change in just 2 hours is a win, for sure. Congrats. Its depressing to be a detectorist and have one or both of the legs out of commission.... glad you're back at it.

Pretty good haul for someone with an injury! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

that getting up and down can be pretty tough and that's what wears me out the quickest. bad back and foot means it's gonna hurt but grit your teeth and do what you can. congrats on getting back out and wetting your desire to detect even more. hope it gets better for u

Congrats! :occasion14:
Looks like a pretty good day swinging. Good stack of $$$

I feel your pain!

Haven't been able to detect in a while due to a foot injury. Got the cast off and they put me in a walking boot, and told me to start walking on it . So i grabbed the ole Bounty Hunter Prospector and headed out.
After two and a half hours the Advil started wearing off and my foot started hurting pretty bad ,but i'm super happy with myself.
A little under $10 bucks ! Two tokens , one wheat,a cool earring and the usual trash.
Walking wasn't the hard part, it was the getting up and down !View attachment 1461058
luckily a lot of the hits were close together and i could crawl between them.

After just 2 days (3 hrs. each) my back and legs tell me they've had enough! Now it's so hot I can't go out unless it's pre-dawn! Sure wish I was 40 years younger!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back