Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure 01-min.jpg

Looks like the same map, possibly zoomed out slightly. The gold coins buried during the revolution... I know of one cache already found. A treasure hunter living in Brazil, found 3 out of place palm trees planted in a triangle. He and a friend of his posted satellite images here. Me, Okiedowser, and Art (who since has passed away) remote map dowsed on the forum. Coin cache was under a tree so it had to be dug also. I was promised a cell phone video of them picking up the coins scattered all over the ground. At the time my Internet land line before upgrading to high-speed router. Back then metered phone line Internet on computer couldn't download videos from email.

Are you just metal detecting or is there a specific treasure to search for?not marked yet.

Treasure 01-min (1)-B.jpg

Take a look in this area. Have another

Last edited:
In which sector of the photo you are interesting?
..too much terrain to explore

Try checking up toward top left section (had a hit in that area).

Adding map it appears to be archaeological sites... possibly gold also.

Treasure 01-min (1)-A.jpg

Pousada Villas Tature is located in Bahia, Brazil. This region is known for its stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. Bahia was one of the first areas colonized by the Portuguese and played a crucial role in the development of Brazil's cultural identity, particularly through its African influences, which are evident in its music, cuisine, and festivals. The region is also home to many historical sites and has a vibrant history related to the sugarcane industry and the slave trade.

Last edited:
Tried AI-----

Stories Surrounding Shipwrecks​

While specific stories about shipwrecks near Pousada Villas Tature are not readily available, shipwrecks in general often carry fascinating tales of adventure, tragedy, and mystery. In many coastal regions, including Bahia, shipwrecks can be associated with local folklore and ghost stories. For instance, shipwrecks are frequently linked to legends of lost treasure, where sailors are said to have hidden valuables before their ships sank. Additionally, tales of ghostly apparitions of sailors who perished in these wrecks are common, with reports of sightings near the wreck sites or in nearby coastal towns. These stories often serve to enrich the cultural tapestry of the area, blending history with myth. In Bahia, the maritime history is deeply intertwined with the transatlantic slave trade, and some shipwrecks may have stories related to the journeys of enslaved individuals. These narratives can be poignant, reflecting the struggles and resilience of those who were transported across the ocean. If you're interested in specific shipwreck stories or legends, local museums or historical societies in Bahia may provide more detailed accounts and insights into the maritime history of the region.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back