Good Month for 925 Rings in the water or sand.

RatherBeDigging

Jun 16, 2020
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Started with a Minelab xterra 505. Then Equinox 600 with stock coil, xl coil and sinper coil depending on circumstances. Now use a manticore.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In all of 2022 I only dug 1 sterling ring. The last month I'm up to 3 and 1/3. Heart ring was in a freshwater creek along with what I think is a drawer pull backing plate. The rest of the jewelry came from a salt water beach hunt yesterday. Cross is 14kg gold filled unfortunately, charm with "diamond" is also plated. 925 Cross ring has what i suspect is a low kart gold Cross on top. You can see where it was made in two pieces and peg from bottom of Cross fits into ring. It's just too Shiney to be plated given how oxidized and pitted the rest of ring is.

Also dug at beach 1/3 a 925 flower pattern ring, a 925 turquoise ring and a piece of gold plated fake 8 real type pirate treasure coin. My first piece of 8... ha. Rest of hual $8.11 in clad, a broken digital watch, sea glass, sand dollar, few washers, zipper part, fishing sinkers ect and a toy car from 2017.

Attachments

• 20230718_192143.jpg
    20230718_192143.jpg
    1,018.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 20230717_180127.jpg
    20230717_180127.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
Upvote 14
In all of 2022 I only dug 1 sterling ring. The last month I'm up to 3 and 1/3. Heart ring was in a freshwater creek along with what I think is a drawer pull backing plate. The rest of the jewelry came from a salt water beach hunt yesterday. Cross is 14kg gold filled unfortunately, charm with "diamond" is also plated. 925 Cross ring has what i suspect is a low kart gold Cross on top. You can see where it was made in two pieces and peg from bottom of Cross fits into ring. It's just too Shiney to be plated given how oxidized and pitted the rest of ring is.

Also dug at beach 1/3 a 925 flower pattern ring, a 925 turquoise ring and a piece of gold plated fake 8 real type pirate treasure coin. My first piece of 8... ha. Rest of hual $8.11 in clad, a broken digital watch, sea glass, sand dollar, few washers, zipper part, fishing sinkers ect and a toy car from 2017.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Lotsa targets=lotsa fun, congrats!
Thank you. Day before I was in different section and swung the wet for 12 blocks. Just change and a fishing weight. Went with family a few miles past where I gave up they day before and got on a patch. Better erosion and black sand.

Well done !
Thank you. Was kinda in a slump in July on silver until Monday. Some how in 3 years and 3 months detecting I still haven't found a silver ring in dirt. All have been beach or creek.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back