good looking girl

maxmoney

Sep 15, 2008
Bloomington Illinois
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini-3, Ace 250, Cen-Tech pinpointer
Ha, now that I have your attention. I am Robert from central Illinois. I bet the views tripple because of the title alone. I like you hope to someday find something good. I am going to go hunting next week with some guy named sloth and his friend chunk. Ok, I am done joking now :tongue3:. I dont take many pics, so I added one that has me in clothes I dont wear unless someone died. At least I didnt have the title 'my mug' with a photo of a coffe mug as my pic. Good to meet you all...happy hunting.

Attachments

• l_afaf33685ffc88512f98e5034e2bffaf.jpg
    l_afaf33685ffc88512f98e5034e2bffaf.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,874
LOL well you certainly got me on the title good one and nice to meet you too...

booty

Welcome. I am from Central Il too. What part are you from? if you dont mind saying...or pm me and maybe we can get together and hunt sometime.

Good luck!

99Brown

Maybe if you shaved. ;D

Welcome to T-Net. Good luck with the Goonie hunt.

Hello and welcome to mugs. I thought you might be going to show your girl friend or daughter....lol....Nice to meet you.

HH,
Pepper

99Brown said:
Welcome. I am from Central Il too. What part are you from? if you dont mind saying...or pm me and maybe we can get together and hunt sometime.

Good luck!

99Brown
Glad to meet you. I am from Bloomington (middle of the state). I would love to go hunting with you someday. :thumbsup:. Give me some time to get to know my detector a little better and I am all for it.

Wow, she's hot. There sure are alot of cute women signing up to TN in the past few months

Welcome to tnet and to Mugs!! So glad you joined us and hope you have a great time here! At first it looked like you were saying you only wear clothes if there is a funeral....sheeesh put that in the title with the pretty girl stuff and you would have all the guys in here! rofl

gold fish said:
Wow, she's hot. There sure are alot of cute women signing up to TN in the past few months
You should see me in a bikini ....total knock out....lol. It good and healthy sense of humor :tongue3:. I am a machinist by trade. I work in metal chips all day, So going without clothes would be down right painful :stop:. Thanks everyone for making me feel right at home. What a cool hobby this is!!!!! I am going to do some coin roll hunting on days with rain in the forcast to keep me in the game. Thanks for the replies all...great to meet ya.

welcome and many happy hunts be upon you

that coat is very good looking and I know mine keeps me warm like a good girl :tongue3:

Hello Robert,

You look like a FBI agent in that pic or maybe CIA. ;D ;D Great to see ya!

:wink: RR

welcome120.gif

Attachments

• welcome120.gif
    welcome120.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,331
River Rat said:
Hello Robert,

You look like a FBI agent in that pic or maybe CIA. ;D ;D Great to see ya!

:wink: RR

I am just a mediocre machinist who lives alone in a one bedroom apartment, But thanks for making me feel important.

What is that?......A Mowhawk? :o LOL.....couldn't help it. Welcome to T-Net.......The "Hoggester"

these are my tools i need to learn how to down size so i can show you guys a wornout half tired young man

Attachments

• HPIM1819.JPG
    HPIM1819.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 1,168

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back