cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've had a bit of erosion at some of our beaches. I hit one of my favorites yesterday and was rewarded with all sort of targets. $11.45 in change, a hot wheel race car, 36 fishing weights, a couple of fishing lures, 2 junk pendants, a modern token, a junk earring, a junk ring, 3 wheat cents, a smart watch that still works, 5 silver rings, a silver crucifix, a 10K gold ring, and 2 14K gold earrings. Just the good stuff in the photo!

Attachments

• 20240223_090047.jpg
    20240223_090047.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
Upvote 31
As in two 14K gold earrings.....

We've had a bit of erosion at some of our beaches. I hit one of my favorites yesterday and was rewarded with all sort of targets. $11.45 in change, a hot wheel race car, 36 fishing weights, a couple of fishing lures, 2 junk pendants, a modern token, a junk earring, a junk ring, 3 wheat cents, a smart watch that still works, 5 silver rings, a silver crucifix, a 10K gold ring, and 2 14K gold earrings. Just the good stuff in the photo!
man when you start hitting heavies in clusters at the beach it gets really interesting :), great day!

Outstanding accomplishment
Congratulations on all your great
recoveries

Very Very nice
Your having a Great year so far..
Thanks again for sharing with us

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back