May 2, 2008
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6

Attachments

• D st High Water.JPG
    D st High Water.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 1,520
It looks like you belong in that uniform! NO REALLY......I'm not kidding. Your friend :thumbsup: Hogge YOUR TURN NICK!

THOSE PANTS LOOK :o 1860's PERIOD LEVIS, LOL :thumbsup:NICE JACKET , YOU GET IT THERE AT THE BURG .

M L HUDSON :o

Attachments

• be_2.jpg
    be_2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,269
WelcomeSign2.gifGolden1, great to see ya! I would love to tour Gettysburg. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. Good luck & happy hunting!

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,154
It is a great place to visit and walk around. Last time I was there was with the Scouts a good 16 years ago.

Sorry I missed this it is a great lookin MUG! Love the civil war things do you have more in the area!

Hey, reenactor here, 27th VA Inf. Stonewall Brigade since 1986! My parents took me there @ 5 years old in 1958, thats what got me hooked. Weird thing is all I remember, I remember it in black and white from the Kodak photos. Looks nice in color.

Nice picture...for a rebel. ;D Looks good on you.

Cool Mug Shot !

yes a place just like Arlington, that takes your breath away and deeply humbles you. You glance across it's fields knowing and feeling what is before your eyes. The meaning of the courage and sacrifice given by those there.

Look's like you would have been a fine choice for "Kilagen" of the 40th. Maine
Blindpig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back