TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking its time to cash out my gold collection...

$2,524.00 An ounce !!! WOW 😳 :hello2:

I could keep waiting but I know at some point it will turn down again !!

ADDED ADDENDUM:

The truth is that I'm 60, and retired and although a lot of you may say that's young ( I question your definition of young when you want an 80 YO to run the country) the reality is that we ALL will die someday and we don't know when, sure, I can't replace my collection of the past 30 years, obviously it will never happen, but on the flip side none of this stuff is worth anything in a box in my room just sitting there.. The last time I sold Gold was when it was $1300 an ounce and I thought it was a LOT back then... now its MORE THAN DOUBLE that... quiet amazing actually.... but the money you can get is just a concept until you actually cash out what you have... we all here on the this forum search for buried treasure, which in reality is something someone else saved and never used BEFORE they died and could not return for it...
Do I want to end up like that ? My gold and collectables passed to my downline peeps ? Or take advantage of what I have now and just be happy with what I can get..
Hard to say exactly, I was looking at selling when gold was $2000 an ounce, now I'm glad I didn't But...
honestly I don't know.. to USE this equity I have built up I must sell before I die or succumb to something worse like a slow demise in a nursing home...
Just my thoughts...

Last edited:
You seem surprised gold is at this price.
This has been in mode to be here for several years.
As far as going back down... well my crystal ball says not anytime soon.
In fact...
It will rise even further if you listen to those who's job is to forecast golds futures.

It sure is up (Gold prices). You know your bottom line like we all do. If you need that cash and have the ounces now is a good time. But don't look back when it heads toward $3,000. But your probably right...! :thumbsup:

A person just to realize or have a thought on the reasons for the price to be going up as they are.

"Gold prices have continued to hit fresh highs in 2024 due to a wide range of factors — from escalating geopolitical risks and the interest rate outlook to budget deficit concerns, inflation hedging and central bank buying."

When the world gets a tad unstable-gold is an anchor for many.

There's 2 sides to everything-the ones that have the belief of it could never happen here vs it's a matter of time before it happens here as well.

It's always a debate on what one should do, cash in and get the cash, to buy something, or just to live.
Cash is good until it does happen, and that $1.00 is now worth 10% over night.

Then again we only live once-cash in that little pile of gold.
Go on the vacation cruise to a far away destination of some exotic place while sucking on the cardboard straw.

A person just to realize or have a thought on the reasons for the price to be going up as they are.

"Gold prices have continued to hit fresh highs in 2024 due to a wide range of factors — from escalating geopolitical risks and the interest rate outlook to budget deficit concerns, inflation hedging and central bank buying."

When the world gets a tad unstable-gold is an anchor for many.

There's 2 sides to everything-the ones that have the belief of it could never happen here vs it's a matter of time before it happens here as well.

It's always a debate on what one should do, cash in and get the cash, to buy something, or just to live.
Cash is good until it does happen, and that $1.00 is now worth 10% over night.

Then again we only live once-cash in that little pile of gold.
Go on the vacation cruise to a far away destination of some exotic place while sucking on the cardboard straw.
yes something like this..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back