Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meet up with Bob ( FIX ) from So. Cal today while he is in town on a visit . My hunting buddy Kevin came along too after we both got off work . I wanted to take Bob to a school that had never given up gold so it would make for a good hunt :thumbsup: . We all started hunting the oval shaped soccer field digging almost every solid target . I was working my way across the field when I got a sweet +10 , +12 vdi at 4 inches . Man was I happy to see my third gold in as many hunts :headbang: . It is a small 2.3 gram 14K religious medal . In all the 16 year of digging this is the first time I have found gold three hunts in a row ! Now the big test is can I get number 4 :laughing7: . Great to finally get to meet you Bob , hope to hunt again some time :icon_thumright: .
HH
Glen

Attachments

• 100_1665.JPG
    100_1665.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 171
  • 100_1666.JPG
    100_1666.JPG
    656.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_1669.JPG
    100_1669.JPG
    765.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_1670.JPG
    100_1670.JPG
    754 KB · Views: 192
Upvote 15
Nice find Glen! Hopefully the gold streak continues tomorrow! Congrats on the gold!!! (Gold Hoarder):laughing7:

Four Four Four Four Four Four Four Four .

I rooting for you Glen. Nice Gold.

HH
MariposaGold.

Nice I love the soccer and other ballparks.

I'm going to be bold here and say FIVE days in a row! YOU CAN DO IT!

Nice find!!! You're on a winning streak now I hope it keeps up!!!

Nice work! Congratulations

Very nice find!
The gold is out there with your name on it, now, GO BRING HOME THE GOLD !!!!!

Congrats on triple-day gold streak! :notworthy: You're in the groove for more! But plan on a 10-hr hunt just in case it's slow gold, lol. Andi

I like seeing gold but even better when it is a neat gold find!

You da Man Glen!! :occasion14: I think I dropped that one when I lived there in Campbell.
Still waiting for my case of artichokes from Watsonville. :tongue3:
Congrats Big Guy. :thumbsup:
-Doug-

Awesome find.. I would be very happy with that

you're the jewelry-finding-est guy in the world. amazing!

Thanks Glen for meeting up with me yesterday! It was nice to meet the Ring King in person.
Congrats on the sweet 14k pendant.
Was nice too meet up with Kevin as well.
I had a dream last night where there's a gold ring. Unfortunately I'm not the one who found it.
You better get back out there!

Nice pendant and nice gold streak...keep it going...congrats.

Thanks Glen for meeting up with me yesterday! It was nice to meet the Ring King in person.
Congrats on the sweet 14k pendant.
Was nice too meet up with Kevin as well.
I had a dream last night where there's a gold ring. Unfortunately I'm not the one who found it.
You better get back out there!

Your dream came true it just wasn't me who found the big gold ring , it was Ryan ! Hope he posts it !
Glen

Your dream came true it just wasn't me who found the big gold ring , it was Ryan ! Hope he posts it !
Glen

I hadn't taken off yet. He was just a few feet away from me when he found it. I turned left when I should have turned right.
I don't think I would have dug it anyway. I normally dig every signal but that day I was skipping over signals in the range he found it thinking I'd increase my odds of finding gold.
His ring is about 26 points higher on my Sovereign than any gold ring I've ever found. I would have bet money it was aluminum.
Live and learn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back