Gold Ring Find Today

KILLER Tn

Jan 23, 2009

Attachments

• metal detecting pics 139.jpg
    metal detecting pics 139.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 721
Upvote 0
Wow, thats a beatuiful ring. I'm alway looking at the ground in parking lots for something that someone dropped. Made a good find a couple of years ago. A gold nugget necklace with four diamonds in it. Appraised for close to three thousand dollars. Later I found out that a girl from the college lost a necklace in the parking lot where I found this one. I got a catalog with all kinds of necklaces in it, and it just so happened to have one like the one I found in it. She went through the book, and pointed out the one she lost. I reuturned it to her. She offered me a reward for it, but I couldn't take. I was just happy to be able to return it to her.

That is a beautiful ring. Congrats to you.

Whoa...someone's upset about now. That is one of the best eyball finds I've ever seen.

HH!
beep

Not an eyeball find , I found it with my Idx Pro about six inches deep , in a grassy strip next to the sidewalk.

Congratulations! What a beauty! That must have had your heart pumping! What does it say on the inside?

Happy Hunting!

Marcia the treasure_lady

That is a beauty, congrats! I would have it checked at a jewlers, might be worth some serious $$$. HH, Mike

Very nice ring :thumbsup:

Congrats, thats a beauty and sure looks like the real thing. 14K or 18k?

That little grassy strip is often overlooked but I have made several nice finds there. My best find was some dental gold outside a dental lab one time. Shhh, don't tell everyone. M :wink: nty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back