Gold Panning in my bathroom LOL!

funny bet your ol lady was mad, llooks like it paid out

Hey looks like you got it down pretty good for a first try. I've been doing it a lot since I moved to NC and ill tell you id be more than happy with that much from a ful day of panning.

I have been thinking of buying some of that pay dirt myself...great job on the gold :headbang:

pan that dirt at least 3 times. you'll be suprised no matter how long you've been doing it, you always miss some. also put a drop of jet dry in your water. oils from your skin will come in contact with the gold and make it float right out of you pan.

for practice put 3 or 4 BB's or some lead bird shot in some dirt and pan it.

and remember gold is where you find it....good luck

dwatson4 said:
pan that dirt at least 3 times. you'll be suprised no matter how long you've been doing it, you always miss some. also put a drop of jet dry in your water. oils from your skin will come in contact with the gold and make it float right out of you pan.

for practice put 3 or 4 BB's or some lead bird shot in some dirt and pan it.

and remember gold is where you find it....good luck

.......actually its the oils causing surface tension on the water which allows some small gold to float..................

nice video..plus i learned a couple things..specks of gold can float...and to use jet-dry...i will try that..

sorry every one , just a thought panning for gold in bath room , little bit of gold that can float ? is it corn ?

nsdq said:
...paned out..........................................................

nsdq said:

I was expecting to hear the phone ring, then "No, sorry, he can't come to the phone now. He's in the bathroom panning for gold.............Hello?..............hellooo?" :laughing9:

Good way of getting some practice while the ground is frozen. :thumbsup: :headbang:

Always wanted to try one of those "gold bags" off Ebay. Looks like fun, GL & HH

DigginThePast said:
nsdq said:

I was expecting to hear the phone ring, then "No, sorry, he can't come to the phone now. He's in the bathroom panning for gold.............Hello?..............hellooo?" :laughing9:

Good way of getting some practice while the ground is frozen. :thumbsup: :headbang:
Ha yeah my wife just looked at me when i told her what i was up to and laughed...I thought the title would get peoples attention. :laughing7:

MKnTenn said:
Always wanted to try one of those "gold bags" off Ebay. Looks like fun, GL & HH
I was very hesitant to buy one , but it give some gold pickers so i was happy.

Get your pan further under the water when you are panning and get it down to less material in the pan when you check it or you are going to loose alt of gold

Congradualtion on that Bag purchase. You did Great, send me some of that Dirt to North Carolina-goldnugget

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back