bounty hunter discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-3751157157.jpg
    image-3751157157.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 213
Upvote 0
You will always find black sand with gold but finding black sand alone is not an indication for gold. If your area is a known gold producing region your on the right track. If you are trapping the magnetite(black sand) and lead then you should also be trapping the heavier gold. Even if there's no gold in your area you might still find gems sluicing or panning. Garnets sapphires and other gems with a high specific gravity are sometimes found in your concentrates...so keep an eye out. Sorry for the non answer answer.

Probably zero.. Good luck though!

Hi Jman....if you live in far north west PA.....i'm orig. from Pgh......north west PA is where the glaciers cut the great Lakes and down as far as Pymatuning Lake....I have found small traces of gold......it was called the Glacier Terminus at that point.......hope that helps

If you find any it's going to be very small. Take a magnet in a bag or rubber glove and submerge it in the pan with water to remove the black sand and check your con's again.HH
Broken Knee

Good luck. Small traces of gold REALLY

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Good luck. Small traces of gold REALLY

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
Yes really, gold is found every where even in sea water it's all in how you recover it!
location and hard work gets the gold. HH
Broken Knee

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back