Gold Lion

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey Guys, Picked this one up also today in a friends old yard. It didn't give me no old coins but I did find that old button in his yard along with what I think is a real gold lion. It isn't marked and is really heavy in weight. His house is from the 1890's and is a corner house. The front and back yard are like 10 X 10. And it has a long strip on the side of the house. Not a good picnic yard or even a yard to play in really. Ground is really hard and dry right now and that doesn't help either.

But atleast it held a few keepers. Have to hit it again sometime after the rain.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• Gold Lion.jpg
    Gold Lion.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
Cool!

HH

Lonewolfe

That is Really nice but it looks like a Wid Boar to me. It is in excellent condition though . Let us know if it turns out to be gold. I have seen it somewhere before though. I'll look around and see if I can Identify it. HH

Thanks guys, I suspect it to have been lost by one of my friends friends. It was only a inch and a half deep. It came out of the ground shiny. Probably came home drunk one night and lost it out by the side door. Looks like that indian gold they like to sell downtown. You know the shops where there selling 3 and 4 ounce chains for 500.00. Don't know if your guys cities have these shops. It's a funny kind of gold. Probably like 5 carat not 10.

Thanks again Jeremy

Great find Jer!

;)

Thanks guys

Good Luck Jer

Cool find jer!! WTG! That DFX is treating you well I see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back