Gold Dowsing

Bungyrich

Oct 18, 2012
us
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, White's V3i, stock coil and 18x15 SEF
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey dowsers. I have a couple of maps was wondering if someone can tell me if there is a large amount of gold in a swamp. Don't know if it's man made or raw. Thanks! Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpg

It doesn't take large amounts of raw gold to get a response. Marked a few of the spots I can pick up raw gold with yellow circles, The red arrow points to the strongest signal, even is strong enough to possibly be a gold treasure.

Attachments

• Untitled1-Bungyrich.jpg
    Untitled1-Bungyrich.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 305
Thanks Red. I posted a closer up showing the closer signal. Maybe a gold vein? Did you happen to get an signal on the other map? Thanks

Richard

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 246
I am getting an exposed gold vein..visually it will look like rusty quartz rock...If you can find it there may be a pocket no deeper than 6 feet from the surface that would be worth digging...Art

Untitled2.jpg

I didn't mark the other map yet. Yellow Xs where I get a gold vein. The yellow arrow points to a spot, the signal is exact being like a cache type signal, except I got a response for ore pocket also. For depth I got only 3-4 ft down to it.

Attachments

• Untitled2-Bungyric.jpg
    Untitled2-Bungyric.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 235
Yellow circles for some of the places I got raw gold.

Attachments

• Untitled-Bungyrich.jpg
    Untitled-Bungyrich.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 245
Thanks Red, Okie, and Art. This is a good area nearby with gold. I have seen the gold that has come out of the stream. Some Indian had said there was a large amount of gold in a swamp but whether it was raw or man-made or just myth I don't know. But I do have a better idea where to go prospecting after winter. Finding a vein would be great

It is good to hear that there is gold in the stream..That tells me that there is an exposed gold vein above the stream somewhere..It may have taken millions of years for this gold to work it’s way to the stream..Many gold prospectors have made money by finding these exposed veins and digging what is called pockets at these locations..the gold will travel down the hill from the exposed vein in an upside vee shape...Art

Ya that is very true art. it would be awesome to find a vein. I have another photo of a different place that might have gold in the form of a cache from 1800's i think. Anyone want to give this one a try? Thanks

Attachments

• gold1.jpg
    gold1.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
close up of Okie's cache signal.
This was a heavily Indian populated area 400 years ago they would march colonialists north to Canada and would require ransom money to which they had no use for so more than likely they cached it so it would not get back into the hands of the colonists. I bet there is alot out there waiting to be found.

Attachments

• cache.jpg
    cache.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 251
Hi Bungyrich,In all 5 pictures dowsing revealed...Green circled area: A concentrated attraction to alluvial gold.Green square area: An attraction to gold coins/jewellry.Blue circled area: An attraction to silver coins.White circled area: An attraction to gold coins/jewellry and silver coins.Untitled2 picture: Oxbows were at one time further to the NE than they appear in this photo.Thanks for posting your pictures,Jon

Attachments

• Untitleddowsed.jpg
    Untitleddowsed.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Untitled1dowsed.jpg
    Untitled1dowsed.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Untitled2dowsed.jpg
    Untitled2dowsed.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 198
  • gold1dowsed.jpg
    gold1dowsed.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 204
  • cachedowsed.jpg
    cachedowsed.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 223
very interesting Thanks guys! I can't wait to go out and check some spots now that winter is gone especially the 4th photo that tele dowsed. I know for a fact that there are treasures there because there is a true story of someone who was a miser there and buried a lot and he died and no one knows where he buried his fortune. That little island has me very interested if anyone else wants to have a go at that island to confirm. now i just have to figure out how to get there haha. Tele, are u able to tell how deep the gold coins/jewelry are? Thanks again everyone!

Anything interesting?

I have a friend that wants to go metal detecting in this area and was wondering if maybe any silver or gold coins or anything interesting to check out with a metal detector. ThanksScreenshot 2013-05-29 at 9.21.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2013-05-31 at 1.25.58 AM.png
thanks art

Thanks art I hope to locate it once I get The White's V3i and a 18 x 15 SEF coil.

anyone want to take a crack at this one?Screenshot 2013-07-22 at 10.18.00 PM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back