Gold (2017)

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
just found this movie on Tubi, after i watched it, i bought a copy of it from Amazon, if you have not seen this, i recommend it, you will find it a good movie to have watched.

if this has already been posted on the forums my apologies, i did not see it listed.

gold 2017 movie poster.jpg

Not 2017, thats a Spanish cast with no Matthew, formerly titled Oro.
Gold (Spanish: Oro) is a 2017 Spanish historical drama film directed by Agustín Díaz Yanes. The film is based on a short story by Arturo Pérez-Reverte and depicts a 16th-century Spanish expedition during the colonization of the Americas aiming at locating El Dorado. It is loosely inspired on expeditions by conquistadors Hernán Cortés, Lope de Aguirre and Núñez de Balboa.

Its the 2016 one that stars Matthew.
Kenny Wells, a prospector desperate for a lucky break, teams up with a similarly eager geologist and sets off on a journey to find gold in the uncharted jungle of Indonesia.

dunno several places have the movie with a 2017 year, but IMDB says 2016

Well Zemetrius, on your recommendation I looked it up on Amazon Prime and am watching it now. :icon_thumright:

As usual, a movie with Matthew McConaughey is gonna be good, and this was no exception.

Long film, but definitely recommended... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

As usual, a movie with Matthew McConaughey is gonna be good, and this was no exception.

Long film, but definitely recommend
Right! This was an excellent movie and he is a great actor. I had a chance meeting with him once and you would have never guessed he is a movie star. He was very kind and took a moment of his time to chat to me. I'll never forget the feeling when I realized I let him get away without getting a signature or a selfie with him. 😱

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back