Capone

Apr 28, 2017
MINNESOTA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in NYC will you be and do you want a beach or park ? Where are you coming from ?

Where in NYC will you be and do you want a beach or park ? Where are you coming from ?

We will be staying near Central Park. I can Uber a ride if I need to travel somewhere. Coming from MN! Preferrably a park.

Edit: we're staying next to the Madison square garden.

Last edited:
I've lived in new York state 59 yrs and never been to NYC :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
If you want to take a 30-minute train ride north from Grand Central Station, to White Plains, NY, I'll take you hunting.:skullflag:

Last edited:
If you want to take a 30-minute train ride north from Grand Central Station, to White Plains, NY, I'll take you hunting. It's pretty easy from where you are staying. Take the "Shuttle" from Times Square to Grand Central Terminal. Take Metro-North Commuter train to White Plains. I pick you up at the station and we're off! Pm'd you

If you want to take a 30-minute train ride north from Grand Central Station, to White Plains, NY, I'll take you hunting. It's pretty easy from where you are staying. Take the "Shuttle" from Times Square to Grand Central Terminal. Take Metro-North Commuter train to White Plains. I pick you up at the station and we're off! Pm'd you

Terry, I'll shoot you a message Monday sometime to let you know what the plans might be.

I appreciate your kindness and hope I can join you for a hunt!

you in the nba?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back