Give me reviews

Ive found tons of coins between 1" and 6"s and some as deep as 8 inches but not many it really depends on the ground your detecting. HH jeff

Can some tell me how deep the ace 250 goes down and what you have found with it
If you want to know how deep your detector might go, pass a silver ring or gold under your coil, move it as far as you can away from the coil until the detector cant pick it up. This will help some what, dry ground verses wet soil. Less depth in dry ground.

I've had my trusty lol ace 150 for a few years now and I can get a merc at 6 to 8 inches give or take 2 " depending on soil makeup !! I think it performs well enough to keep you busy but lets ya know you might be missin a few as well, once you learn what it sayin'!!!

Search all of my threads on this forum. Foundinnc
I have found some great stuff. The deepest I ever dug a coin sized item was a quarter in beach sand at 7 inches. These claims of digging coins at more than that with the 250 are false. It will detect larger objects at a greater depth, ie. I dug a can at 12". Very good lachine for the money. In two years I found $200 in clad with it.

Some of the things I found ,plus clad galore I haven't paid outta pocket for batteries since I bought it!! I also swing the thing in shallow salt water and am not very gentle with it either! Gotta say for the low low end man worth the price !

Attachments

• image-4118124304.jpg
    image-4118124304.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 80
Check over on the Garrett Md board - you'll. have better luck there. This board is for finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back