Getting the lead out on a little 2 hour hunt near Harpers Ferry

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Getting the lead out on a little 2 hour hunt near Harper's Ferry

harpers ferry.jpgharpers ferry 1.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice digs man. I grew up in Kearneysville, not far from Harpers Ferry. There are prime hunting grounds around there.

Nice digs man. I grew up in Kearneysville, not far from Harpers Ferry. There are prime hunting grounds around there.
I've hunted in Kearneysville and had good success. It can be tough to get permission there tho, but I guess that's every where.

Congrats. Looks about what I was digging at a school in Jefferson County, not far from Harpers Ferry.

Nice finds. My sister lives in Harpers Ferry and her in laws have dug up cannon shells in their garden.

Sounds like there are enough of us to organize a group hunt no? :headbang:

Good lookin lead, i like the slinghook!

Nice grouping of lead....cool finds...................HH

Nice finds. My sister lives in Harpers Ferry and her in laws have dug up cannon shells in their garden.
Harper's Ferry is a lead mine. It changed hands 7 times. If you can get on anywhere around there I highly recommend putting your coil to the soil.

Sounds like there are enough of us to organize a group hunt no? :headbang:

I've yet to get a good piece of property that is big enough for a group hunt, but I'm always looking.

Cool bunch o'lead, Would love to get up that way on a hunt....................HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back